If you are searching for the perfect combination of materials for your balcony, you should be aware of the fact that the railing material will influence your outdoor experience, the way you relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Besides, if you choose thinner and smaller railings, you will have more opportunities to dress up that space just as you want to. Global Aluminum Solutions recommends the perfect material for all of the above: aluminum balconies. Here are some of the advantages:
- Aluminum is very lightweight. Thus, you don’t have to worry about the structural issues of your balcony, since the aluminum railings will add very little to the existing weight.
- Aluminum is very versatile. Unlike other metals or wood, aluminum can easily be curved and molded in order to reach the exact pattern you want and to create the perfect visual effect.
- They can come in any shape or colour you want. These options make it very easy to match railings with the rest of the balcony or the building and create an aesthetically pleasing environment.
- Aluminum behaves well in any weather. Most importantly, it hardly gets heated from the sun during summer, so you don’t have to worry about burning your hands if you lean on the railings.
- Aluminum railings can come in a variety of sizes. You can opt for slim ones if you wish to have a better view of your surroundings or for thicker ones if you value your privacy first and foremost. Don’t worry about reliability, as both choices offer the sturdiness you need. After all, no one likes to compromise when it comes to safety.
- Unlike wood, aluminum will never catch fire, so you can feel free to barbecue right next to the railings of your balcony.
- Aluminum is ideal for extreme winters. This metal can support up to 50 pounds of snow per square inch. Besides, it will never rust, which makes it better than any other metal in terms of investment durability.
- For a more elegant effect, the aluminum railings can be combined with glass panels. This combination will offer you extreme transparency and complete freedom to enjoy your surroundings. If transparency is not your thing, there is no need to dismiss the glass; you can opt for coloured tempered glass and thus get the best of both worlds.
- Aluminum is durable and low maintenance. Once the railings have been installed, you don’t need to do anything else in order for them to maintain their appearance.
Global Aluminum Solutions has vast experience in designing, manufacturing and installing aluminum balconies for residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Browse our online catalog, choose your ideal model and then call us for a free quote. If you can’t find the perfect design, contact us nonetheless and we will be more than happy to come up with a new model, custom-made to fit your needs. We guarantee a response in 24 hours or less, as well as the best price in the Ontario area.